Change of e-mail address

In order to clarify some misunderstandings about my employment
situation, due to the fact that I have been accessing Radsafe via my
FPL e-mail ID, I have unsubscribed using FPL and have re-subscribed
using my personal e-mail ID. For those of you who are still e-mailing
me at FPL, please begin using the new e-mail address. To let you all
know what and where I am currently, the following is a brief summary.

1. My last day at FPL was on July 30, 1996. I still have access to
    e-mail and my voice mail through September 16, 1996 (the transition
    period).

2. I had been on the road conducting NVLAP assessments since July 31
    (therefore, keeping quite busy).

3. I have several excellent employment opportunities and after
    security, background and credit checks are completed I will be
    relocating, hopefully within a couple of weeks.

4. Once I am officially employed, I will inform everyone as to how I
    can be contacted for future correspondence.

I will continue to be involved in health physics and radiation
protection and hope to continue to be a productive member in the
Radsafe community.

Regards and thanks to all who have provided me with employment leads
and your continual words of support.

Sandy Perle
sandyfl@ix.netcom.com

Homepages: