software for inventory records

Hi Radsafers,

I'm trying to revamp my record keeping for inventories, leak tests, meter
calibrations, etc., and was wondering if any of you out there have
commercially available software that you use for these types of records.
I would like to know what good and/or bad features your software has and
the price.

I don't want this to be a commercial for these software, so please email
me directly, unless you think everyone will benefit from your information.

Thank you!

Irene Sakimoto
University of Hawaii
Environmental Health and Safety Office