software for inventory records

*** Reply to note of 08/23/96 12:39
There are a few radiopharmaceutical companies out there that have software
for Nuclear Medicine Departments.  They include a great inventory function
and great HP documentation - like meter calibrations, leak tests, etc.
The only problem is they are skewed to Nuc Med, so they may not work in a
laboratory environment.  For example, they want to see a moly check before
you use the inventory - I don't know if that can be bypassed or not.
They also have quarterly linearity testing for the dose calibrator.  That,
of course would not be useful to a laboratory.

Has anyone out there used the software from New England Nuclear (Radiolnuclide
Manager) or Syncor (and I know there must be others...) for laboratories?

Just a thought...
Usual disclaimers, blah, blah, blah....

M/S 178, P. O. Box 942732
Sacramento, CA  94234-7320
Voice:  (916) 322-6268           Fax:  (916) 324-3610
Email: pedgerto@hw1.cahwnet.gov