MQSA Inspector Needed Soon In Texas

Hi All:

The Texas Department of Health will soon be positng a position for a
MQSA Inspector for the area surrounding Houston, Texas.

Duties will include the inspection of approximately 99 mammography
facilities during the contract cycle.  New training policy by the FDA
will require prior X-Ray inspection background with additional MQSA
Inspection training a definite plus.  A fully trained MQSA Inspector
from another state would be totally acceptable.

Estimated annual salary in this contract position would be $36,108
plus travel and per diem allowances.  However, for this position not
much overnight is expected due to the limited inspection area.

You may contact me directly at the address following my signature
block or the Bureau of Human Resources @ (512) 458-7302 to determine
if the regional position has been posted.

The actual Job Description should be posted within a month.

Thanks,

James H. Ogden, Jr., Deputy Director
X-Ray and Non-ionizing Enforcement
  and Inspection