Re: Revigator -Reply

I was waiting for Paul's reply, so I could have the semi-last word!
Actually, if yoy look at the Brodsky Handbook, volume 1, there are are few
brief sentences about the Revigator and its radium content and doses
therefrom in the historical introduction.  There are also some words about
Revigators (and pictures) in the book by Eisenbud and also my own on
environmental radioactivity.  The real expert, however, is likely Ed Landa,
who I hope is on this net and will also respond.