Re: Trying to locate ISA

The last I heard was that they had an answering machine that took
messages, but would not answer themselves. The only other way was to
mail them, but they have changed addresses many times. We used their
software while I was at FPL, PC based, and their holders, but had
since disassociated ourselves completely from any business
relationship.

You might try contacting telephone informatio0n in the Marietta area,
but I expect you will NOT be successful in locating them.
Sandy Perle
E-mail: sandyfl@ix.netcom.com

Homepages:
http://www.netcom.com/~sandyfl/home.html