Trying to locate ISA

Supervisor, Radiation Dosimetry & Records
User ID-RUH; Mail Stop-4147;  Ext. 6-1973
ISA is no longer in the business of software for processing Panasonic
TLD's as far as we (an ISA User) have been able to determine. To our
knowledge, no one has purchased their assets. Doug Bolling was, in fact,
the president, but no longer responds to phone calls, e-mail, or faxes.
There are others willing to fill this void; contact me if that is your
concern or need.

Paul E. Ruhter, ruh@inel.gov, (208)526-1973

*** Reply to note of 08/28/96 10:37
To: RADSAFE --INELMAIL RADSAFE

Subject: Trying to locate ISA
I am trying to contact a company by the name of ISA that was located in the
Atlanta area.  They provided software for Panasonic TLD readers and also
manufactured Panasonic TLD hangers.  Doug Bowling (sp?) was the president.

They may no longer be in business but perhaps someone has acquired their
assests, and is doing business under another name.  Any help would be
appreciated.

Thanks,

Ralph Kenning
rkenning@atl.mindspring.com