Re: Revigorator

_________________________________
>Subject: Revigorator
>Author:  radsafe@romulus.ehs.uiuc.edu at Internet
>Date:    8/27/96 9:36 PM
>

>If anyone in the US or OZ has a spare Revigorator, or finds one for sale, I
>would love to buy one for my collection of old instruments etc.
>
>Please contact me directly
>
>Thanks
>
>Ant
>
>  Anthony Barber
>  Radiation Safety Officer
>  Queensland University of Technology
>  Health & Safety Section
>  Victoria Park Road                 Ph     : 61 7 3864 3566
>  Kelvin Grove Qld 4059             fax     : 61 7 3864 3993
>  AUSTRALIA                           Email  : a.barber@qut.edu.au
>
>  *****************************************************************
>                                   "Why Not?"

I think that many RADSAFERS would be interested in your experience with the
use of your REVIGORATOR. What are the benefits? Are you less frequently
bothered with flue? Do you look younger than you are?

I am eager to put some of my radium ore from my collection into my drinks.
Does it work with beer and wine also? This would enhance my eagerness......

I hope you do not mind about this comment.

Franz Schoenhofer

Schoenhofer
Habichergasse 31/7
A-1160 WIEN