Truck-scale scrap detection systems

Radsafers:

I am looking for some information on the truck scale detection systems used at
scrap metal facilities to survey loads of scrap for sealed sources. The type of
scrap I am looking at is primarily lead, however, any information related to
steel scrap would also be helpful.

Please forward information on any papers/publications on detection system
efficiency and applicability, vendors, personal experiences with specific
systems, etc.

Please reply to me directly:

Susan Burrill
(617) 498-6221