Re: cpm conversion to mrem/hr

Of course the conversion is dependent on a number of factors, but even I
know that when you have specified a particular detector model, used in some
application, which is probably what the reference reported, they will
generally all respond about the same in the same field - it is of course
this consistency that allows us to hook 'em to a meter and use a trim pot to
get them all to calibrate.

I'm probably the (second) biggest jerk in the world, but only a relatively
small number of people know that for a fact.

Standard disclaimers apply.

Keith Welch
Jefferson Lab
welch@cebaf.gov