Re[2]: cpm conversion to mrem/hr -Reply

Subject: Re: cpm conversion to mrem/hr -Reply
From:    radsafe@romulus.ehs.uiuc.edu at mgdestmx01
Date:    28/8/96  5:27 PM

I am head of the Department of Radiochemistry and
Radioactivity in Food of the Federal Institute of Food Control and Research
in Vienna, Austria......

Dear Franz

Do you know Werner Burkhart? I think he holds a similar position to yours in
Germany (from memory). He was one of our invited speakers at last years
Australian Radiation Protection Society conference in Brisbane. Very nice bloke
and very knowledgable.

By the way. I think your sense of humour loses something in the translation to
English. I'm sure you do not intend to offend anyone however......

Regards
**********************************
        Alex Zapantis
        Environmental Radiation Officer
        Office of the Supervising Scientist
        40 Blackall Street
        Barton ACT 2600 AUSTRALIA

        Email: azapantis@dest.gov.au
        Phone: (int+) 61 6 274 1642
        Fax : (int+) 61 6 274 1519

The Office of the Supervising Scientist is
		a Branch of the Federal Environment
							Protection Agency