Re: cpm conversion to mrem/hr

At 08:03 PM 28/08/96 -0500, you wrote:
<snip>

>*  For the benefit of any parochialists out there, please note that A U S T
>R A L I A does not equal A U S T R I A, as many seem to think.
>Australians are not sarcastic, nor do we use it in scientic communications.
>(Is that the same as a Cretan saying all Cretans are liars??)

Byron, I hate to tell you this but Australians are NEVER, EVER sarcastic

  Anthony Barber
  Radiation Safety Officer
  Queensland University of Technology
  Health & Safety Section
  Victoria Park Road                 Ph     : 61 7 3864 3566
  Kelvin Grove Qld 4059             fax     : 61 7 3864 3993
  AUSTRALIA                           Email  : a.barber@qut.edu.au

                                   "Why Not?"