Dispersal of Spent Fuel -Reply

Hi Charlie,

It's been 20 years since I did the spent fuel inventory and safety analyses. I
wouldn't have thought that blowing up a fuel assembly that's more than a few
years old would be "tragic", other than cleanup cost with some very hot
"pieces"  :-)  But what are the releases?

What is your sense of the scenario and releases/doses you have in mind?

Thanks.

Regards, Jim Muckerheide
jmuckerheide@delphi.com