Experience with cask dsimantlement

I have heard that INEL may have been involved with a project
to dismantle old casks (shipping and material handling casks)
that were highly contaminated for disposal in the most cost
and radwaste volume efficient manner.  General Atomics is
presently considering options regarding some of our old casks
that are being retired and would like to obtain any possible feedback
on the INEL experience.  Are there any people on this system
that could provide us with names/telephone numbers of individuals
that were involved with these efforts at INEL??

Please reply (E-Mail) to me directly to avoid clutter on the system.

If anyone wishes to contact someone here at GA directly, please
call John Greenwood at 619-455-4526.

Thank-you in advance.
J. M. Sills, CHP                                          (619)455-2049
General Atomics, Room 01-166C      Fax:(619)455-3181
3550 General Atomics Court              E-Mail:  sillsj@gat.com
San Diego, CA  92121