Neutron Flux Density Conversion (Cf-252)

Hi RADSAFERs,

        This may not be feasible, but...

        One of our researchers wants to know if the dose rate on our Neutron
Dosimeter (NIST calibrated for Cf-252 and reads out in REM) can be converted
to a Neutron Flux Density.  Does anyone have any ideas on this one?

        I think they're trying to avoid purchasing another instrument and
want to use our data.

Tad  Blanchard              /__ \ /___\    NASA-Goddard Space Flt Ctr
Nat'l Health Svc, Inc            O             Greenbelt, Maryland
Sr Health Physics Tech          / \            Phone: 301-286-9157
                               /___\
                  Tad.M.Blanchard.1@GSFC.NASA.gov