Re: F-18 production

As I recall, the referenced production mode of producing F-18 from Li2CO3
was discussed early on in the following paper(can't locate a copy, so could
be incorrect):

Thomas CC Jr, Sondel JA,  and Kerns RC, Production of carrier-free
fluorine-18, Intern J Appl Radiation Isotopes 17:71, 1965.

This might provide a starting point on which refinements in technique were
later made.

DAW