Date: Tue, 03 Sep 96 13:07:59 -0500
From: Bill Schadt <schadt@gnn.com>
Subject: Criminal Activities

-- [ From: Bill Schadt * EMC.Ver #2.5.03 ] --

Dear RadSafers especially those in Suffolk County New York and at Brookhaven

This message must start with an admission -- I am curious and would like to
know more details about the following which appeared in the July/August
issue of RSO (page 8):

"Two Individuals Charged with Conspiracy to Commit Murder Involving
Radioactive Material (Radium)

Barbara and Richard Price ....................... asa@ime.net or
75222.637@compuserve.com
ASA, PO Box 17533, Portland ME 04223-8533 ................... 207-829-6376
http://www.asanltr.com  ............................. or http:// www.ime.net/asa