Re: radiation safety

of a journal called "Radiation Safety".  The AEC and its successor agencies
put out a journal called "Nuclear Safety" which as I recall had a yellow and
white cover and numerous good articles of health physics interest.  Then
there is the Journal of the SRP, sometimes just called "Radiation
Protection".  Maybe the Australians .  .  .

Ron Kathren