Inter-active CD Rom Rad Safety Training

Some time ago I got some information on a multi media Training
package.  What with furloughs and our budget being messed up, I didn't
think I was likely to be able to get such a "nice to have".  It looks
like I may have a chance to get something along this line.

Can anyone tell me about any such programs, the more you can tell the
better.  Especially useful is a recommendation from someone that has
such a program.   I am primarilly interested in something oriented to
University type biomedical research radiation safety training.  I would
be interested in other formats such as video tape also.  I do know
about the very excellent Howard Hughes free "Radionuclide Hazards"
and the other 6 lab safety videos.

Any detailed response should probably be sent to me direct at
vernig.peter@forum.va.gov  Sending a new message will insure that
the rest of radsafe isn't bothered, many system R-esponses and
A-nswers automatically go to the sender, which may be Radsafe.

Thanks in advance!

Peter G. Vernig, VA Medical Center, Denver