ISA responses

Last week I posted a question concerning the status of an Atlanta company
named ISA, who provided software for Panasonic TLD readers and also
manufactured Panasonic TLD hangers.  I appreciate the responses that I
received.  Most people indicated that it was their belief that ISA had gone
out of business.  Well, after some serious searching around Atlanta, ISA, in
the person of Doug Boling, was finally contacted.  If interested, their
number is 770-924-5993.

Ralph Kenning
rkenning@atl.minspring.com