Re: biokinetic models

>Does anyone know of any biokinetic models discussing transfer of materials
>from the blood-to-organ-to-blood.  We have looked through ICRP 30, 60, and
>the new lung model (ICRP 66) and have not found sufficient information.
>
>thanks
>
>paul charp (pac4@atsdto1.em.cdc.gov)

Some of the people at Oak Ridge have been using a model running on top of
SAAM to calculate residence times for internal radionuclides.  There are a
number of references for their work on Med-Line.  Search from 1992-96 under
author Stubbs JB.  Please note that their model definitely has its critics.
You might find alot of alternatives to their model by posting on Dose-Net.

Best

mozley@darius.pet.upenn.edu