Re: biokinetic models

>Does anyone know of any biokinetic models discussing transfer of materials
>from the blood-to-organ-to-blood.  We have looked through ICRP 30, 60, and
>the new lung model (ICRP 66) and have not found sufficient information.

Paul -

Do you mean for things like transuranics, Cs, Co, etc.?  As David Mozely
mentioned, we have a bunch for radiopharmaceuticals.  For the above, Rich
Leggett at ORNL has developed the most that I know of.  If you want to
reply, please contact me at stabinm@orau.gov.  This is my home address, and
I don't have a ton of resources here.

Mike Stabin
Radiation Internal Dose