Re: biokinetic models

The USTUR has published much relevant information in this regard, most
recently in the February Health Physics journal which carried an article on
Pu and Am in soft tissue which included a tabulation of initial uptake
values based on actual human data.  Specific publications are listed and in
some cases abstracted on the USTUR home page.  Simply do a search for USTUR.
We will be glad to provide reprints upon request so long as supplies last.

Ron Kathren
Director, USTUR