Videos/ courseware on Radiation to public

Dear all,

Thank you very much for the response to my previous posting requesting
suggestions for book titles to be included in the annotated bibliography on
explaining radiation to the public (both John Cameron and I are working on
now). I forget to mention we also would like to have  a list of videos and
computer courseware. Please let us know if you have any recommendation.

Thanks

kwan
<< New >> Have a look at  Medical Physics Books and Journals Web Page:
http://www.biostat.wisc.edu/medphys/mpbj.html

Kwan Hoong Ng, PhD, MIPSM
Associate Professor
Department of Medical Physics