Re: Need mixed waste info

To:
The graduate student from the UFL and all other graduate students where
ever you are.

Another good source of info about mixed waste and many other topics is
QUEST. It includes over 40K titles and abstracts on radiation protection
related topics.

Using QUEST, and searching for "mixed waste", in less than 5 minutes I
had over 40 citations, many with abstracts on the topic.

I learned that NCRP Committee 87 and NRC Advisory Committee on Nuclear
Waste have published material of interest.
I learned that the 27th HPS Midyear Topical Symposium was dedicated to
the topic.

I recommend that you ask your professors how to make a literature
search. If they are uncertain, I'm sure your colloge librarian can help
you.

Best wishes,
Wade Patterson