Re: Smearing sources

You should check your license for any special requirements.
Bill Lipton

Radsafers:

  A Instrument Cal tech at my facility is trying to find information on a
practice we perform with our sources.  Every year we do a yearly leak check
using a wet smear and a dry smear. We want to drop the wet smear..we are
just not sure why we were doing it. Is there anything in the regs that
require it? Any help you can provide would be appreciated.

    _/  Tony Hedges       _/
   _/  RPT Instructor    _/
  _/  loui19@vcomm.net  _/