Re[2]: A Comment re: "Senior" HP Personnel

*** Reply to note of 09/17/96 06:42
I agree with Glen.  I am from California, working for the State.  Our workplace
 paid only paid for the two certified health physicists to go.  Read that
senior workers.  I was taking part II (after being humiliated by last year's
part II), and had to pay for the entire trip myself.  I believe it is
important to allow more workers to attend these meetings.  It is a great
to meet other professionals and realize there is a lot more to health physics
than the potentially narrow field we may be individually working in.

M/S 178, P. O. Box 942732
Sacramento, CA  94234-7320
Voice:  (916) 322-6268           Fax:  (916) 324-3610
Email: pedgerto@hw1.cahwnet.gov