Nov Journal TOC and German (fwd)

Hi All,

It is a good day when you learn something new, my grand father used to
say (he is even older than some of the Senior HP folks too). Here is the
correct use/non-use of the "international" characters I alluded to before
dealing with the Table of Contents. Excuse my ignorance and my repost.

This mark in German is called an umlaut.  When using non-German characters,
an e is added after the vowel that should be marked.  For example, Rontgen
(when an umlaut is used) becomes Roentgen (without an umlaut), or
Schrodinger (with) becomes Schroedinger (without).

Thank you to David Scherer for the help with my language skills.

Bruce Busby
bbusby@umich.edu