Sources and Standards found a Home

As of yesterday the sources and standards have found a home.  All of them are
being sent to the first person that called.

I apologize for not contacting everyone.  There were over 100 requests for the
list and try as I might I could not answer all of them.  The list was six
pages long and not on disk, so all replies were handled by Fax.  After the
first day I begged for the list on disk so that it could be sent
electronically.

When I offered to find homes for this material I never thought there would be
so much interest.  I have kept every request and if similar materials need a
home in the future I will contact you.

Thank you each and everyone for your interest.

John