Re: Trinity Site

          Try contacting the American Nuclear Society Headquarters
          Public Communications Department.  They have several
          radiation-related brochures which are very well-done.  If
          your local ANS chapter sponsors you, you can get the
          pamplets for FREE.  The last contact I have is Carol Maher
          at 708-579-8251 (I don't know if the area code just
          changed).  In addition to the publications, they have some
          videos and professional displays (which are available on
          loan).  Good luck!

          Jay Maisler, CHP
          Enercon Services, Inc.
          (301) 926-7596