Trinity Site

Lisa,

Can you put your existing "best info/experience" from your "Trinity Site Tour"
on a WWW site? Perhaps Bruce Busby or other existing site would help
set-up/host it in addition to linking to it. Organize it to reflect the best
experience that you have from the response of showing people the actual
physical and historical places, artifacts, and people (without making a lot of
too-large graphics and non-specific photographs); and provide the educational
'walk-through' materials to reflect the practical exercises and the
data/information/stories that provide context and background, especially
comparing practical radioactivity and radiation in nature, consumer products,
and medicine, and compare to radiation limits and exposures.

I'd be interested in contributing more specifics, as would many others I'm
sure, eg Paul Frame, if you want to propose/work on ideas, an outline, collect
info and educational materials, etc.

Regards, Jim Muckerheide
jmuckerheide@delphi.com