Magnetic Transport Signs

A shipment of flexible magnetic signs have turned up in the FedEx system
and we can not identify the shipper nor the recipient.

Size: 9.5 inches wide x 7.5 inches high

Left Side:  Radioactive White  I, Radioactive  Yellow II  or Radioactive
           Yellow III transportation package labels.

           Below label:
                           RADIOACTIVE MATERIALS, N.O.S.
                                      UN2982
                                 USA DOT-7A TYPE A

Right Side:
                           Use Gloves and Observe
                           Radiation Safety Procedures
                           When Handling This Package.

                             [Standard black package
                               orientation UP arrow
                                      label]

I have never seen this style before.  Does anyone have any clues?

Roy A. Parker, Ph.D.
Radiation Physics Consultant
Federal Express Corporation
E-Mail: 70472.711@compuserve.com