LUDLUM Micro R -Reply

I work in the Georgia Environmental Radiation Program.  We
have used both the Ludlum Model 19 and the 12S.  I prefer the
model 19 due to it's scale ranges.  The low end of the 12S is 0 to
3 micro-R per hour and the background here is well in excess of
that.  The model 19's have proven to be both rugged and reliable.
 We use them in the field extensively and they have taken a
considerable amount of abuse.  I would recommend them to
anyone.

Barty Simonton
Georgia Department of Natural Resources
Environmental Protection Division
Environmental Radiation Program
4244 International Parkway, Suite 114
Atlanta, Georgia 30354
Barty_Simonton@mail.dnr.state.ga.us

>>> Srebro Rafi <srebro@bgumail.bgu.ac.il> 09/19/96 02:16 >>>
I'm looking for a micro Rem survey meter.I'm familiar with Bicron
microR.Ludlum sales 4 models of microR:models
12s,19,19a,12sa.The price is about 1/3 of Bicrons price.
    If you are using one of Ludlums models please send me your
evaluation.

					Tanks
					Rafi Srebro

srebro@bgumail.bgu.ac.il   R.S.O Ben-Gurion University P.O.B