Re: Error OLD X-RAY SHOE-FITTING MACHINES ... -Reply

FRAMEP@ORAU.GOV wrote:

> The nicest summary of the shoe fitting fluoroscope I've ever seen was in
> the Health Physics Society Newsletter June 1996 p6 written by Dade
> Moeller.
If hormesis is real, wouldn't it be  a good thing to do a study of all
of the people who used the fluroscopes to see if they are healthier than
those who didn't?  Who would have money for such a (useless perhaps)
exercise?  By the way, whatever has happened to the idea that a study
should be done of the thousands of Navy, and other, people who had
radium stuck up their noses?  Also a study of the Taiwan people who have
been living in cobalt-contaminated condos for the last 10 years or so?
Seems like we could find jobs for several hps for these studies.  Al
Tschaeche