Solve all our problems? <grin> and Serious Query

                We had received a meeting announcement from the
          Better World Technology group with the United Community
          Services of America, both of 3002 Route 23 North,
          Newfoundland, NJ 07435.
                As we work until 5 PM and the meeting was a 7:30
          PM in Philadelphia and the CoreStates Spectrum it was
          impossible to drive in. Among the electric generators
          that will give you all the energy for your house at no
          operating cost, modifications to existing engines in
          your vehicles to run on free energy without gasoline or
          batteries ever again was:

                      THE MOST IMPORTANT EVENT ...
                The most dangerous of all forms of pollution is
          nuclear waste! One pound of plutonium can wipe out
          every man, woman and child on this planet... and it's
          lethal for 50,000 years! An average nuclear power plant
          gets rid on 66,000 pounds per year and there is no fool
          proof way to store is safely.! Come and witness a
          technology that can neutralize radioactive waste and
          make it totally harmless! We need lots of witnesses.
          There will be nuclear physicists present and we will
          CONCLUSIVELY PROVE this can be done! Be a part of
          history. The demonstration is totally safe, but since
          big business has planned to get a 400 billion dollar
          contract to store this waste, we need the people to
          come to protect us when we demonstrate this process!

                This technology was developed by a Professor Yull
          Brown, along with the Brown's Gas engine. apparently
          dealerships were available. Does this warrant a career
          move?
                <opinion>We were assuming that the 19,000 seats
          were filled and that every one in the area was fighting
          to get in on these dealerships. <tongue firmly in
          cheek> Apparently we will all be looking for jobs in
          short order <gasp>
                Did any one attend???? Entertaining???

                My attempt to lighten up the BB a bit.

          Seriously:
                Does any one know when the promised by September
          15, 1996, NRC methodology for determining the
          acceptability of prior burials: The methodology for
          screening burial sites as to their impact to public
          health and safety: will be issued???? We are, as
          required,reviewing our old Part 20 sites for reporting
          /(decommissioning???) and this would assist us in
          making some early decisions prior to the October 15,
          1996 initial reporting drop dead line.

          Thanks in advance!
          interest posting is warranted.

          disclaimed, reclaimed, staked a ...