Re: Solve all our problems? <grin> and Serious Query

Damn, they beat me to the punch!  I'm only months away from perfecting my
own techique for neutralizing radioactive waste.

I don't know if you remember me but I was a member of the original UMC Tiger
Team with George and Ann.  How are thing at UMC?  Did you notice that
interesting article in the Sept. issue of the Heath Physics Journal on page
286.  I thought it was a good paper until I saw their 7th reference.  They
lost all creditability when they used that reference.  :)  I guess the paper
is obsolete now anyway in light of this neutralizing technology.

I guess the old office had quite a shakedown after that NRC inspection a
couple of years back.  I'm glad to see you're still hard at it.  Is your
partner in crime, Dave Spate, still there?

Take care!

At 11:52 AM 9/24/96 -0500, you wrote:

>                We had received a meeting announcement from the
>          Better World Technology group with the United Community
>          Services of America, both of 3002 Route 23 North,
>          Newfoundland, NJ 07435.
>                As we work until 5 PM and the meeting was a 7:30
>          PM in Philadelphia and the CoreStates Spectrum it was
>          impossible to drive in. Among the electric generators
>          that will give you all the energy for your house at no
>          operating cost, modifications to existing engines in
>          your vehicles to run on free energy without gasoline or
>          batteries ever again was:
>
>                      THE MOST IMPORTANT EVENT ...
>                The most dangerous of all forms of pollution is
>          nuclear waste! One pound of plutonium can wipe out
>          every man, woman and child on this planet... and it's
>          lethal for 50,000 years! An average nuclear power plant
>          gets rid on 66,000 pounds per year and there is no fool
>          proof way to store is safely.! Come and witness a
>          technology that can neutralize radioactive waste and
>          make it totally harmless! We need lots of witnesses.
>          There will be nuclear physicists present and we will
>          CONCLUSIVELY PROVE this can be done! Be a part of
>          history. The demonstration is totally safe, but since
>          big business has planned to get a 400 billion dollar
>          contract to store this waste, we need the people to
>          come to protect us when we demonstrate this process!
>
>                This technology was developed by a Professor Yull
>          Brown, along with the Brown's Gas engine. apparently
>          dealerships were available. Does this warrant a career
>          move?
>                <opinion>We were assuming that the 19,000 seats
>          were filled and that every one in the area was fighting
>          to get in on these dealerships. <tongue firmly in
>          cheek> Apparently we will all be looking for jobs in
>          short order <gasp>
>                Did any one attend???? Entertaining???
>
>                My attempt to lighten up the BB a bit.
>
>          Seriously:
>                Does any one know when the promised by September
>          15, 1996, NRC methodology for determining the
>          acceptability of prior burials: The methodology for
>          screening burial sites as to their impact to public
>          health and safety: will be issued???? We are, as
>          required,reviewing our old Part 20 sites for reporting
>          /(decommissioning???) and this would assist us in
>          making some early decisions prior to the October 15,
>          1996 initial reporting drop dead line.
>
>          Thanks in advance!
>          interest posting is warranted.
>
>          disclaimed, reclaimed, staked a ...