Subject: Re: Trefoil bitmap
Author:  radsafe@romulus.ehs.uiuc.edu at INTERNET
Date:    9/24/96 12:14 PM

Please excuse me butting into this conversation.

I presume that you may be able to send a trefoil image as an attached
file.  I can receive attached files and would value a copy if
available.  Thank you for your help.

A previous radsafe respondent said that Wordperfect had a trefoil graphics
file - but I cannot find one.

Thanks again

Monty Charles