Re:

>	Thank you to all who responded to the whole body badge question.
>

>	Again, posting questions to this server has provided guidance
>        and assistance, it is greatly appreciated.
>
>	steve at UMCP
>

>       I also echo Steve's statement of appreciation and welcome further
counsel/guidance on the subject of individual dosimetry for operators of
x-ray diffraction units, operators of "Exempt Shielded" installations under
ANSI N43.3, and operators of "cabinet" x-ray systems manufacturered under 21
CFR 1020.40 wherein the maximum radiation emission rate coming through the
personnel shield can be no greater than 0.5 mrem in any 1 hour measured at 5
cm (2 inches) from the shield.  THANK-YOU  David

David W. Lee
Radiation Protection Policy
& Programs Analysis Group (ESH-12)
Los Alamos National Laboratory