Jobs

Dear Radsafers,

Due to circumstances beyond my control, (budget cutting in the name of
efficiency) I have found myself in a period of "employment transition." My
daughter simply calls it unemployed :-)  Does anyone out there in radsafe
land have, or know of, possible positions for a CHP with 20+ years of diverse
health physics experience? My background includes commercial nuclear power,
private industry, and DOE. I have an active DOE 'L' clearance. Experience
includes technician, training, management, and business development
positions. Short term contract/consulting positions are welcomed.

Please respond via private email to:  sdrima@aol.com

or to

Steven D. Rima, CHP
12 Ardilla Road
Tijeras, NM  87059-7412
505-281-6918

Thanks in advance for any assistance given.