Radioactive Gas Analysis

Fellow Radsafers:

I have recently been assigned to a Radioactive Waste Landfill (we are
attempting to remediate) and the project engineer is concerned about some
gas cylinders.  He needs to find a company which can perform analysis on
unknown gasses.  ETSC (somewhere in Illinois) is set up to do this type
of work, but is not prepared (or licensed, for that matter) to handle any
radiological concerns.  Does anyone know of a company with a mobile lab
that can handle unknown gas analysis with potential radioactive
constituents?  Please respond to my private email unless you think that
your response will benefit all.

Thanks in advance.

A. David Berck
Sandia Health Physics