Re: Q: dose from airport x-ray?

This is a plea for scientific correctness in our communications, a plea
which I suspect will generate some controversy and sniping response.  Not
meaning to put anyone down, I hasten to point out that we as professionals
should be more careful and scientifically precise and accurate in how we
communicate, both among ourselves and the general public.  In particular,m
we should use proper and consistent terminology.  The following statement
taken from a recent RADSAFE message is an example of a communication which
vitually every HP should understand, but is scientifically incorrect.
Later, such scientifically improper statements may come home to haunt us.

Ron Kathren
rkathren@tricity.WSU.edu