Re: WM'97

At 16:58 03.10.1996 -0500, you wrote:
>WM'97 Home Page
>http://www.wmsym.org/
>
>WM'97 will be held March 2-6, 1997 at the Tucson Convention Center, Tucson,
>Arizona. Organized by WM Symposia, Inc., an Arizona non-profit corporation,
>the conference is hosted by the University of Arizona. Sponsoring
>organizations include the University of Arizona, the American Nuclear
>Society, the U.S. Department of Energy, New Mexico State University with the
>Waste-management Education and Research Consortium (WERC), and the American
>Society of Mechanical Engineers. The conference is organized in cooperation
>with the International Atomic Energy Agency.
>Dan Carrillo
>Technical Director
>Laser Options, Inc.
>V-520-624-7008
>F-520-624-9312
>http://www.laser-options.com

Dan,

I think that I am not the only radsafer who does not know, what WM'97 is
about. Could you give more information about it? Is it Waste Management? Is
it on radioactive waste only? I would appreciate to have an excuse to go to
beautiful Arizona again and would like to combine travel with science.

Franz
Schoenhofer
Habichergasse 31/7
A-1160 WIEN