Updating the CRSO list

Dear Radsafers:

Bill Schadt, CRSO "President", and I, CRSO "Keeper of the List",
frequently receive questions about the Campus Radiation Safety
Officers (CRSO) Association.  It is a group of not only CAMPUS
Radiation Safety Officers, but also Radiation Safety Officers from the
medical field and other institutions.  RSO's from the USA and Canada
started meeting every two years in the late sixties.  Since then we
have had people from other countries join.

At this time we would like to update our list.  If you are a current CRSO
member we would like you to confirm your present work address,
telephone and fax numbers, and your e-mail address.  If you wish to
become a member I will need the same information.  If you would like
to receive more information about this association contact me.
Please direct all information or inquiries directly to me, please do not
use Romulus.

Our next CRSO meeting is scheduled for May 12 to 15, 1997 in
beautiful city of Victoria, British Columbia.  If you need more
information about this meeting, you can e-mail your inquiry to Renato
Danesin at rdanesin@uvic.ca.

Armando Zea