Re: Consultant needed in the Evansville, Indiana area

You wrote:

>     RadSafers -
>
>     We are in need of an HP who can perform a one day radiation
safety
>     refresher training course for R&D personnel in Evansville,
Indiana.
>     Current materials being used are microcurie quantities of low
energy
>     beta/gamma emitters.  We would like someone local to minimize
travel
>     costs.  If you can provide this service, please e-mail me
directly.

>     Thank you,
>
>     Michael Vala
>     mvala@usccmail.bms.com

Michael:

I am a health physics consultant not far from you in the Cleveland,
Ohio area and travel frequently to locations near you.  I have given
this type of rad. safety review many times before and just completed
one in the Florida area for fixed gauge users.  You may want to call
our offices at 216-327-9432 for more information about our group and
the service we can provide your R & D users.

Ask for Chuck... Sorry I'm responding so late but travel has kept me
away.