Hair Loss Problem

Radsafers,
	An associate at our university called me today with a problem.
This person has been working with micro/milli curie amounts of P-32 for
the last couple of months, and during this same time period has noticed an
increase in hair loss.  Apparently the hair loss is far greater than one
would reasonably expect to occur from normal hair washing and showering
activities. Have any of you experienced a similar situation?  I welcome
all comments and assistance.  Thank you.

Mitch Belanger
Radiation Safety Officer
GaState University

safmjb@panter.gsu.edu