Re: The Radon Cure!

To add to the international flavour of this thread....

When visiting the Korean Institute for Nuclear Safety earlier this year, I
stayed at the Hotel Riviera in Yusong, an area famous for its hot springs.
The following is an extract from the brochure for the hotel:

'SPA CLUB  Naturally, we're prepared to pamper you completely with soothing
baths of our famous and proud radium - radioactive spa.  Good for health and
skin care.'

My regulator's prudence kept me from enjoying the benefits of the spa.

Daniel Westall
Nuclear Safety Bureau
Miranda, NSW, AUSTRALIA
daniel.westall@hhlgcs.ausgovhhcs.telememo.au