teaching material

Radsafers:

I have been asked to teach a class about Radiation/Nuclear Energy to a
group of 4th graders (my brother is their teacher).  Please help with any
ideas to present to these young minds.  (The key to reeducation of our
society must start here.)   I have a fair share of teaching experience,
but teaching 10 and 11 year olds will undoubtedly be different than a
bunch of techs (no snide remarks).  I want to make it both fun and
interesting.  Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

David Berck
Sandia Health Physics
email:  dberck@sandia.gov