Re: HP Salaries

*** Reply to note of 10/14/96 08:37
I just collated info from three different sources. First of all, there was the
annual comprehensive HPS salary report in the June 1995 HPS newsletter. Then,
in the radsafe postings on Bruce Busby's net page, I found a synopsis of the
most recent AAPM survey. And finally, also from an old posting from Radsafe
found on Bruce's handy-dandy web page, I found a reference from Paul Frame to
e-mail The Education and Training Division from ORISE for a copy of their most
recent compilation of salaries. That is a listing of Nuclear Engineers and
Health Physicists broken down by utility workers and non-utility workers and
is dated July 1996. Duveen Shirley will fax you the report and can be reached
at (423) 576-3409.

M/S 178, P. O. Box 942732
Sacramento, CA  94234-7320
Voice:  (916) 322-6268           Fax:  (916) 324-3610
Email: pedgerto@hw1.cahwnet.gov