Re: HP Salaries

*********************************
>Tad  Blanchard              /__ \ /___\    NASA-Goddard Space Flt Ctr
>Nat'l Health Svc, Inc            O             Greenbelt, Maryland

>Sr Health Physics Tech          / \            Phone: 301-286-9157

>                               /___\

>                  Tad.M.Blanchard.1@GSFC.NASA.gov
*

    Hello Tad,

    I was wondering if you got any response to your request.  I would
be interested in seeing any results you got, if you wouldnt mind
forwarding them to me.  I too have been trying to find some salary
info. Thanks.

Stephen Steuterman
Scripps Clinic
619-554-5010