Re: PHOTCOEF

Hi:

I you only want coefficients of chemical compounds and mixtures and want to
enter them into spreadsheet programs for plotting and further calculations,
consider buying PHOTCOEF JUNIOR. This WINDOWS program can be bought by
individual users for $60.- ($40.- for students).

The capabilities of PKJUNIOR are posted on

http://www.photcoef.com/2125.html

The elemental composition of many common organic and inorganic substances,
as well as of human tissues, are furnished with PKJUNIOR in a file format
readable by this program. The list of elements in this reference file can be
found on

http://www.photcoef.com/2194.html

Greetings,

Paul Kehler